Overall aim of the role:
Nirvana Spa and Nirvana Fitness are a market leading luxury spa and a premium fitness club in Wokingham, Berkshire. As a privately owned and operated establishment we pride ourselves on innovation and delivering exceptional customer service.
We are looking for proactive and self-motivated individuals to join our highly successful Membership Sales Team.
Ideally suited to someone who is passionate about health and fitness, the successful candidate will be professional and an excellent communicator, able to interact with a diverse clientele with varied health and fitness requirements.
In this role, you will be responsible for increasing membership volume through new membership sales. You will ensure that all sales opportunities are maximised, improving profitability and performance against sales targets.
This role will be based on a 2 week working rota which includes weekends and bank holidays.
What you’ll do:
Key responsibilities of this role will include:
• Proactively and efficiently manage all incoming sales enquiries with the aim to increase tour volume while maintaining an exceptional level of customer service
• To provide potential members with high quality tours both consistently and professionally
• To follow up all sales leads in a timely and efficient manner
• To consistently exceed sales targets as laid down by the company
• To manage a high level of personal and departmental administration
• To liaise with other internal departments regarding sales and departmental strategies
Who you’ll be:
The successful applicant should have and be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Strong communication
- Excellent organisation
- Enthusiasm and self-motivation
- Well-developed people skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Be results focused
- Ability to manage personal timescales
- A passion to learn and develop
- Computer literate and competent in Microsoft Office products
- Previous sales experience both customer facing and/or tele sales
- Working within a demanding team environment
What we’ll offer you:
This is a fantastic time to join us as we are expanding our successful business. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package which includes:
• Competitive Salary
• 28 days holiday (pro-rated for part time)
• Membership to Nirvana Spa and Pulse 8 Gym
• Discounts on selected products and services
• Paid breaks
• Contributory Company pension scheme
• Complimentary Guest Passes
• On-site parking
• Company Uniform
• Excellent training opportunities
Nirvana Spa and Leisure Ltd recognises that discrimination in the workplace in any form is unacceptable and in most cases unlawful. We have therefore adopted an Equal Opportunities Policy to ensure that all job applicants and employees are treated fairly and without favour or prejudice. We are committed to applying this policy throughout all areas of employment, recruitment and selection, training, development and promotion. In all situations, people will be judged solely on merit or ability.
We will ensure that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of race, colour, nationality, ethnic, or national origin, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, political opinion/affiliation, age, religion or belief. Our application form will be as simple and straight forward as possible and we will not ask for unnecessary information. Interview questions will be related to the requirements of the job and we will not seek irrelevant qualifications. Applicants will be short listed/selected solely on the basis of capability.