Are you a film fanatic looking to kick start your career and be our next leading star?
Then look no further than our Cinema Host role here at ODEON Cinema. We have a number of permanent contracts available and are looking for Cinema Hosts that are passionate about our guests and enjoy helping and supporting their team to deliver a fantastic Guest Experience.
Being a Cinema Host is the most important role within our Cinemas and is the key part of our guests having the ultimate experience every time they come! Duties include -
- Being an expert across our wide range of retail products - There is more to our famous Nacho's than meets the eye!
- Effective day-to-day responsibilities across the full cinema operation (including Costa, Events etc. where applicable)
- Ushering guests to their seats.
- Delivering the ultimate in guest service and being an ambassador for ODEON and film, being able to help guests in making those all important film decisions.
- Ensuring the cinema is always in a sparkling state for every guest.
What does it take?
- A real passion for film!
- A passion for customer service and great communication skills
- Adaptability - Not every day will be the same!
What's on offer?
- A free Cinema pass for you and your friends
- 5.6 weeks holiday inclusive of bank holidays
- Plus much more.
Living Our Values
Fun-Passion: Provides ‘hands-on’ leadership, inspiration & promote a sense of urgency in setting vision & goals
Quality-Service: Ensures that all interactions (advisory & service provision) within the group are of a high standard & recognised
Trust-Respect: Listen & act upon feedback from all key stakeholders. Develop & maintain trust with colleagues & senior executives. Respect others’ points of view & empower teams to trial new ideas, make the right decisions & deliver strategy
Co-operation-Accountability: Positively challenge managers & executives to make sure we’re delivering on our strategy & achieving the right business outcomes