The Role In Brief
Our IT Business Analysts are responsible for ensuring that all BA activities are managed appropriately across a range of projects. Understanding business change needs, assessing the impact of changes, capturing analysing and documenting requirements and supporting the communication and delivery of requirements with relevant stakeholders.
- Owns the requirements elicitation process across a range of projects and work streams
- Works within the SDLC and ensures that all appropriate processes are followed
- Work to Business Analysis standards with a key focus on stakeholder management, requirements elicitation, change management, business processes - using a range of techniques appropriate to project
- Proactively communicates and collaborates with external and internal customers to analyse information needs and functional requirements and deliver artifacts as needed
- Working with the Project Manager and Architecture team, internal and external developers and Testing teams to ensure that the requirements are accurately translated into system developments that meet the business objectives
- Supporting the on-going development of Business Analysis methodology, advise on best practice and drives and champions the standards of Business Analysis across the IT department and the wider business
What Does It Take?
- Experience of working as a Business Analyst across an IT Function across the full project lifecycle in a data-driven environment.
- Demonstrable experience of working across both waterfall and Agile models desired
- Experience in facilitating cross-functional groups to achieve business value and required results
- Stakeholder management: strong relationships and clear communication channels at every level
- A can-do flexible attitude, be a team player with the ability to operate well and thrive in a team culture -able to modify the style in order to achieve goals and maintain effectiveness within changing environments and varying responsibilities and ability to perform under pressure
What's On Offer?
- A Competitive Salary & Performance-based Annual bonus.
- A Film Card entitling you to unlimited visits and 48 for friends and family.
- 40% Odeon Retail Discount
- Bupa Healthcare
- Plus much more
Living Our Values
Fun-Passion: I organise fun activities that keep the team engaged and celebrate our achievements
Trust-Respect: When managing others, I question and challenge in a way that respects others’ input and builds trust
Quality-Service: I work hard to raise the bar for service, constantly looking for ways to make things better for guests at every stage of their journey
Co-operation-Accountability: I take responsibility for my team’s performance and make sure people are motivated and able to achieve targets