Are you a film fanatic who also has a passion for finance?
Due to internal progression within the Accounts Payable team, we are currently looking for an Accounts Payable Administrator to join our Finance Team here at our Manchester City Centre Support Office!
Here at Odeon we really believe in our employees and offer some great benefits like a free cinema pass, opportunities to earn qualifications and real career progression!
- Scanning invoices and other various documents for all companies into the Invoice Management System (IMS)
- Reviewing scanned invoices using the bursting module.
- Coding, processing and matching all invoices within the defined responsibility to ensure all payment deadlines for all entities.
- Statement reconciliation for all major suppliers.
- Raising of ad hoc accounts payable manual payment requests.
- Assisting with other Adhoc checks within the team.
- Liaise with Suppliers via e-mail, post, and telephone.
- Liaise with Cinemas and other internal departments in order to resolve queries and disputes efficiently.
What does it take?
- Working knowledge of accounts payable processes within a finance department dealing with purchase ledger processes, preferably within a high volume environment and using an invoice management system (OCR)
- Working knowledge of accounting systems and computer literate with Microsoft packages.
- Numerate, able to analyse, process and present numerical information.
- The ability to participate as a member of a team. An effective contributor even when the team is working on something of no direct personal interest.
What's On Offer?
- A competitive Salary + Yearly Performance Bonus
- A free Cinema pass for you and your friends
- 25 Days Holiday + 8 Days Bank Holiday
Living Our Values!
Fun-Passion: I organise fun activities that keep the team engaged and celebrate our achievements
Trust-Respect: When managing others, I question and challenge in a way that respects others’ input and builds trust
Quality-Service: I work hard to raise the bar for service, constantly looking for ways to make things better for guests at every stage of their journey
Co-operation-Accountability: I take responsibility for my team’s performance and make sure people are motivated and able to achieve targets