Being a Cinema Host is the most important role within our Cinemas and is the key part of our guests having a luxury experience every time they come! Duties include -
- Being an expert across our wide range of retail products - There is more to our famous Nacho's than meets the eye!
- Ushering guests to their luxury reclining seats.
- Delivering the ultimate in guest service and being an ambassador for ODEON and film, being able to help guests in making those all important film decisions.
- Ensuring the cinema is always in a sparkling state for every guest.
What does it take?
- A real passion for film!
- A passion for customer service and great communication skills
- Adaptability - Not every day will be the same!
What's on offer?
- up to £8.21 per hour (dependant on age).
- A free Cinema pass for you and your friends
- 5.6 weeks holiday inclusive of bank holidays
- Plus much more.
Living Our Values
Fun-Passion: Provides ‘hands-on’ leadership, inspiration & promote a sense of urgency in setting vision & goals
Quality-Service: Ensures that all interactions (advisory & service provision) within the group are of a high standard & recognised
Trust-Respect: Listen & act upon feedback from all key stakeholders. Develop & maintain trust with colleagues & senior executives. Respect others’ points of view &
empower teams to trial new ideas, make the right decisions & deliver strategy
Co-operation-Accountability: Positively challenge managers & executives to make sure we’re delivering on our strategy & achieving the right business outcomes