Guest Service Advisor - Temp
Hours: We operate and a shift basis between Mon-Tues 9-5, Wed-Sat 9-8 and Sunday 10-5.
Pay Rate: up to £8.21 P/H (Dependant on Age)
Are you a Film Fanatic with a passion for Customer Service? then our Guest Service Advisor role might just be for you!
- Being the first point of contact on the first step of their cinema journey.
- Aiming for one-call resolution with each call.
- Ensuring a high level of service is delivered, not being afraid to go the extra mile with each guest.
- Dealing with communications across phone, email and web chat services.
What does it take?
- A real passion for customer service!
- Due to the requirements of this role, you will need to be able to work Christmas Eve, Boxing day and New Years!
- Being capable to make your own decisions whilst ensuring the best outcome for both the guest and business.
- The ability to multi-task across a wide range of platforms
What's on offer?
- up to £8.21 per hour (dependant on age).
- A free Cinema pass for you and your friends
- 5.6 weeks holiday inclusive of bank holidays
- Plus much more.
Living Odeons Values
Fun-Passion: I bring energy and enthusiasm to every working day (even the busiest ones)
Trust-Respect: I keep my promises to guests and colleagues – people can rely on me to do what I say I will
Quality-Service: I take pride in delivering high-quality work, crisp detailed plans and I always execute projects to a high standard
Co-operation-Accountability: I take responsibility for my role within the team and ownership of my actions