Are you a film fanatic looking to be our next leading star?
We have a number of management roles here at ODEON South Woodford that might just be right for you!
Our management team take real pride in our cinema operation and are passionate about delighting guests. They enjoy the challenge of coordinating the team, products, and tasks, ensuring that our guests get a magical experience every time!
The Role -
- Being the main driver behind each operational shift, making sure each function is creating a magical experience.
- Being a key brand ambassador for our colleagues and our guests, ensuring a luxury experience on every visit.
- Coaching colleagues and helping them reach their full potential to become our next shining stars.
- Acting as a hands-on role model for the team and thriving on the challenges and responsibility this brings - being confident to give Be Better feedback when things aren’t quite right.
The Extras -
- £10.55 per hour + bonus
- A free Cinema pass for you and your friends
- 5.6 weeks holiday inclusive of bank holidays
- Plus much more.
Living Our Values
Fun-Passion: I organise fun activities that keep the team engaged and celebrate our achievements
Trust-Respect: When managing others, I question and challenge in a way that respects others’ input and builds trust
Quality-Service: I work hard to raise the bar for service, constantly looking for ways to make things better for guests at every stage of their journey
Co-operation-Accountability: I take responsibility for my team’s performance and make sure people are motivated and able to achieve targets
Strategic Leadership: I lead activities to measure our success so that we can keep improving
Inspirational Leadership: I encourage open to feedback that enables people to learn and develop
Change Leadership: I take personal responsibility for my team’s performance and sense of company direction