Are you a film fanatic looking to kick start your career and be our next leading star?
Then look no further than our Cinema Host role here at our LUXE ODEON Cinema. We have a number of temporary roles available and are looking for Cinema Hosts that are passionate about our guests and enjoy helping and supporting their team to deliver a fantastic LUXE Guest Experience.
Being a Cinema Host is the most important role within our Cinemas and is the key part of our guests having the ultimate experience every time they come! Duties include -
- Being an expert across our wide range of retail products - There is more to our famous Nacho's than meets the eye!
- Effective day-to-day responsibilities across the full cinema operation (including Costa, Events etc. where applicable)
- Ushering guests to their seats.
- Delivering the ultimate in guest service and being an ambassador for ODEON and film, being able to help guests in making those all important film decisions.
- Ensuring the cinema is always in a sparkling state for every guest.
What does it take?
- A real passion for film!
- A passion for customer service and great communication skills
- Adaptability - Not every day will be the same!
What's on offer?
- A free Cinema pass for you and your friends
- 5.6 weeks holiday inclusive of bank holidays
- Plus much more.
Living Our Values
Fun-Passion: Provides ‘hands-on’ leadership, inspiration & promote a sense of urgency in setting vision & goals
Quality-Service: Ensures that all interactions (advisory & service provision) within the group are of a high standard & recognised
Trust-Respect: Listen & act upon feedback from all key stakeholders. Develop & maintain trust with colleagues & senior executives. Respect others’ points of view & empower teams to trial new ideas, make the right decisions & deliver strategy
Co-operation-Accountability: Positively challenge managers & executives to make sure we’re delivering on our strategy & achieving the right business outcomes