To own, design and implement ODEON’s cinema marketing strategies and plans which deliver against commercial, guest and brand KPIs for ODEON in the UK and Ireland.
- Strategic development & execution of the cinema marketing plans to support attendance, GBOR and yield targets.
- Ownership of all food and beverage (F&B) marketing activity, working closely with F&B and Ops teams, in order to grow revenue and yield.
- Own, design and execute all marketing activities for ODEON’s Luxe sites, from launch to ongoing media and PR activity.
- Responsible for the launch and on-going promotion of our Premium Large Format (PLF) screens (in close collaboration with our partners at Dolby and IMAX) and owner of ODEON’s iSense brand.
- Owner of our network of digital screens, working with our 3rd party provider to manage installation and content scheduling.
- Responsible for delivering the pre-show content schedule.
- Delivery of Local Marketing activity across the estate.
- Develop and report on KPIs to measure campaign ROI. Grow our insight and drive continuous optimisation of our cinema campaign activity with support from the Finance and Insight teams, presenting results on a quarterly basis to the Senior Management Team
- Manage key creative and media agencies, as well as in-house specialists, to deliver brand-enhancing, commercially effective campaigns
- Manage, coach and develop two direct reports: Brand Manager (F&B) and Marketing Assistant (Cinema).
- Manage key internal stakeholders across legal, ops, film and the commercial teams to ensure processes are streamlined and communication flows to ensure efficiency.
Key Skills and experience:
- Hands-on consumer marketing experience across all on and offline channels, with a particular emphasis on digital, ideally gained at well-known brands.
- Experience of delivering a variety of food and beverage marketing activities.
- Experience brand campaign planning (idea to execution) and annual promotional calendar creation.
- Strong commercial awareness with a passion for insight and measuring and delivering ROI.
- Highly customer focused with a desire to continually exceed expectations.
- Strong planning and financial acumen. Experience in managing 6 figure+ budgets.
- Highly competent networker who can build strong internal and external relationships.
- Experience leading external creative and media agencies as well as in-house designers to deliver brand-building campaigns.
- Strong leadership and people management skills with the ability to set and encourage high standards and lead by example
- Dynamic and proactive person, ‘can-do’ attitude with sound communication skills, able to persuade and influence others in a positive manner.
- Customer Experience/Journey knowledge as well as data, media & digital literacy.
- Knowledge of the film distribution and/or cinema industry a bonus.
Living Our Values:
I promote a culture where people enjoy what they do and are inspired to delight guests on a daily basis
The decisions I make are insightfully informed and communicated in an open, transparent manner
I lead the way for outstanding guest experiences and motivate others to consistently deliver top quality service
I champion collaboration and work with managers and teams across the business to share ideas and drive improvements
I focus the business on understanding and responding to our guest and stakeholder needs
I create an environment where teams feel empowered to collaborate, maximising their contribution to our business
I create a culture of continuous improvement