OneMedicalGroup is a national award-winning health and wellbeing company, working within the NHS.
Our mission is to be the nation’s leading integrated primary care and health & wellbeing provider. We do this through building healthy communities and spaces, collaboration and consultancy, technology innovation and high quality care.
OneMedicalProperty, part of OneMeidcalGroup, delivers fully integrated and truly innovative primary care solutions. This dual approach guarantees that, not only will patients receive the right care at the right time, but that the care is delivered in a purpose built environment.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager with a passion for the built environment, an interest in healthcare and healthcare properties and a track record in target driven sales success.
The post holder will focus on growing the OneMedical Property (OMP) portfolio of NHS backed estate through acquisitions of healthcare buildings and successful investments in healthcare facilities, in line with the Group’s vision of helping everyone live healthier lives and OneMedical Property’s commitment to building better healthcare for all.
Reporting to the Property Director and Co-Founder/Exec Chair of OneMedical Group, this position will support the growth of the OneMedical Property division. The role will also work closely with the Group Business Development team to share any opportunities that may be relevant for other group divisions. The base office will be in Leeds, with the possibility of flexible base.
The role is key in growing OneMedical Property, which is re-starting after having successfully sold the first portfolio of healthcare estate. The new OMP team, of which this role is part, will bring together the combined expertise of the Group in healthcare estate design, delivery and management, care services delivery, technology enabled healthcare solutions and wellbeing services to create cutting edge healthcare premises and facilities through acquisition of existing and/or development of new buildings and sites for the NHS and other health providers.
The ideal candidate is expected to:
- Be able to demonstrate knowledge and understanding of operational business issues within the health and broader public sector with a focus on property and estates
- Knowledge and understanding of property development, scheme assembly and functions such as site finding
- Interest in healthcare and specifically the NHS and how estate can help improve care delivery. A background in healthcare would be helpful but is not necessary
- Have significant experience within business development and a track record in target driven sales
- Have experience of writing proposals, letters and all relevant sales communications and producing specifications – with support from operational service areas
- Be proficient in the use of ICT (in particular the Microsoft Office suite of applications)
- Have the ability to work under own initiative and without supervision to agreed objectives and too often stretching deadlines
- Have flexibility to travel for work purposes