OneMedicalGroup is a national award-winning health and wellbeing company, working within the NHS.
Through five complementary divisions, OneMedicalGroup supports and delivers high quality NHS services across primary, urgent and community care settings.
We support the NHS and healthcare community with delivering innovative and sustainable care for all, working as a powerful and positive collaborator with the aim of improving people’s lives.
In addition we deliver care to over 600,000 people a year across 15 NHS primary, urgent and community care services across the UK.
We are an innovative health & wellbeing company, born and bred in Yorkshire.
Our mission is to be the nation’s leading integrated primary care and health & wellbeing provider. We do this through building healthy communities and spaces, collaboration and consultancy, technology innovation and high quality care.
We are looking for a passionate Business Systems Analyst to join our growing Business Intelligence team. The candidate for the role will have clinical systems experience, preferably in Primary Care and the skills to quickly understand new business platforms and support in the operational roll out.
Reporting to the Head of Business Intelligence, this is a key role that will demand a great deal of systems governance and implementation knowledge and drive for continuous improvement.
The post holder will seek to make a positive difference at work every day and believe in the culture and vision of the company; to improve lives for patients, our colleagues and our communities by putting people first, working together towards a better future.
The job holder will have to:
- Be a Subject Matter Expert for all clinical and auxiliary business systems
- Support and input into all clinical and business system design, being the lead technical knowledge holder in the project phase and helping to ensure a smooth roll out
- Test and manage technical roll out of clinical and business systems, work with the systems architects to identify and fix defects and ensuring the systems is fit for operational purpose
- Review and identify key opportunities to utilise and develop how we use clinical and business systems to ensure we are getting the most out of our key platforms through continuous improvement development cycles
- Review and understand technical documents and solutions provided by systems providers in order to advise and support operation in utilising these in a live practical environment
- Be a main contact for hardware support, talking with internal teams and external suppliers to understand technical requirements and ensure they are the best fit for what we require at a competitive pricing point
- Liaise with key external stakeholders to proactively review the current horizon within technical clinical systems as a whole, identifying and putting forward those that will benefit the business
- Lead and design the groups information governance (IG) framework and processes, in particular in reference to systems and technical platforms
Therefore, the successful candidate must:
- Have working knowledge of primary care clinical systems (S1, EMIS etc…) (essential)
- Have working knowledge of systems and project life-cycle
- Have experience of working on systems deployments into an operation
- Have experience of testing user systems and reporting
- Be a proficient user of Microsoft packages in particular Excel
- BA/Hons Degree in IT/Technology
- Prior knowledge of primary care
Note: For more information please refer to the Job Description attached.
If you visualise the job from a different recruitment platform, please visit our Career page at: https://www.jobtrain.co.uk/onemedicalgroup/displayjob.aspx?jobid=125, where you can find a full Job Description and you can apply for the post. You can also contact our Recruitment Administrator at email@example.com.