The post holder will support the Head of Communication and Marketing in creating and executing content across a range of channels and our website, for both internal and external communications activity on behalf of One Medical Group.
This position will support the creation and implementation of the assets used for all communications strategies for OneMedical Group which is comprised of OnePrimaryCare, OneWellness, OneMedical Collaborate, OneMedical Innovate and OneMedical Property. The content produced by the post holder will help to drive awareness of our brand and to showcase the range of services we offer across the healthcare sector. You’ll get the opportunity to create and adapt campaigns right through to delivery across multiple channels. You will also work closely with the team to ensure continuous improvement and review of our marketing activity using performance and user data to implement improvements to drive forward-thinking marketing activity.
Creative and Digital Responsibilities:
- Managing and conceptualising creative output, with a primary focus on digital channels
- Design and production of websites, product graphics, web logos, social media graphics and banners, static and rich banner ads, video content, email campaigns, and email templates
- Translate product positioning, existing research, and offline/online Marketing strategies into effective designs.
- Ensure consistency of brand and creative across digital customer touch points.
- Delivering marketing activity across a range of channels.
- Brand Management - ensure internal communications messages are consistent across all mediums for all divisions and departments in-line with OMG Brand Guidelines acting as a Brand Ambassador
- Strong understanding of user-centred design with the ability to adapt to user feedback, data and testing.
- You’ll be knowledgeable and aware of the latest trends, technologies and best practices in digital
Key Design and technicalskills:
- Have excellent design skills using software such as Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch
- Have strong knowledge of video editing software
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills as well as the journalistic ability to source stories from employees
Note: For more information please refer to the Job Description attached.
If you visualise the job from a different recruitment platform, please visit our Career page at: https://www.jobtrain.co.uk/onemedicalgroup/displayjob.aspx?jobid=130, where you can find a full Job Description and you can apply for the post. You can also contact our Recruitment Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org.