OneMedicalGroup is a national award-winning health and wellbeing company, working within the NHS.
Through OneMedical Technology, we use our technology to enhance and improve the services we provide, so that the healthcare is delivered in the right place, at the right time, every time.
We use business intelligence and analytics to improve patient and staff pathways that respond to the needs of their communities. By combining technology, data analytics, and business intelligence we aim to positively impact the lives people lead.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Product Design Lead [UX] to join our OneMedical Technology team.
This is a role for an experienced design lead, who is as passionate about the visual as the experience and interaction design. You’ll enjoy solving complex design challenges, being an advocate for Design Thinking and validating ideas with data and customer research. You’ll not only be working on our product experience but inspire and elevate the team by producing customer-centric work that is always raising the bar.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has proven experience (in-house or client-side) designing digital products and features for mobile or desktop, native app or web.
- Can provide a portfolio, demonstrating your UX design process and visual design.
- Is a strong advocate for the importance of UCD, Research and testing, lean and agile methodologies
- Thinks at a high level about product strategy and clearly articulate design decisions
- Understands the technical implications in their design decisions
- Is a self-starter and is capable to take ownership of the design process
- Shows strong UX focus and understanding of human behaviour
- Displays a clean visual design sensibility
- Loves to solve problems and be challenged
- Is a constant learner, and has the drive to develop and grow with us