We are an innovative health & wellbeing company, born and bred in Yorkshire.
Our mission is to be the nation’s leading integrated primary care and health & wellbeing provider. We do this through building healthy communities and spaces, collaboration and consultancy, technology innovation and high quality care.
We have a vacancy for a Healthcare Assistant who is looking for the next step in the career and wants to help grow and build the Surgery.
You will have exceptional communication skills, previous healthcare assistant experience in an NHS setting, fully competent in venepuncture and work well under pressure. Previous experience in a GP surgery would be a distinct advantage.
You will join a dedicated team and have the chance to develop new skills. See the attached Job Description for information on day-to-day responsibilities.
The successful candidate should have:
- NVQ level 1 Healthcare qualification
- Previous healthcare assistant experience
- Experience in minor illness
- Be fully competent in venepuncture
- Knowledge / experience of accurately using the clinical systems software for audit