OneMedicalGroup is a national award-winning health and wellbeing company, working within the NHS.
Through five complementary divisions, OneMedicalGroup supports and delivers high quality NHS services across primary, urgent and community care settings.
We support the NHS and healthcare community with delivering innovative and sustainable care for all, working as a powerful and positive collaborator with the aim of improving people’s lives.
In addition we deliver care to over 600,000 people a year across 15 NHS primary, urgent and community care services across the UK.
About the role:
We have an amazing opportunity for an AQP Secretary to join our team of professionals and support 3 of the surgeries that we have in Leeds: The Light Surgery, Westgate Surgery and Wetherby Surgery. The hours may increase to full time pending demands.
The service offers professional and clinical care for patients within AQP Services – Dermatology, Vasectomy and other specialist services in order to ensure the safe, effective and compliant delivery of AQP services to all patients.
The service is for patients referred in by GPs across the Yorkshire region who wish to access specialist services. We undertake AQP services as defined by the National AQP contracts.
Among other responsibilities, you will have to:
- Ensure clinics run smoothly- organizing patient appointments and clinicians’ rota and booking clinicians for clinics.
- Liaise with AQP Co-ordinator and Clinical Lead to ensure an optimum service
- Clinic letters to be sent to GP’s
- Answer phone calls – patient and clinician queries
- Organising follow up appointments/ discharges/ onward referrals
- Coding and reporting – you will work with the IT lead to ensure all activity is claimed at end of each month
- Order equipment
- Choose and book and triaging referrals
- Other clinic admin and service admin activity
- Facilitate expansion of the service and new models of working
- Collating patient feedback via SMS questionnaires
We know that sometimes people can be put off applying for a job if they think they can’t tick every box. But we realise the ‘perfect candidate’ doesn’t exist. If you're excited about working for us and can do most of what we are looking for, go ahead and apply. You could be exactly what we need!
Why work at OneMedical Group:
We want to make sure our people are working in the best place in healthcare. We have supportive teams, flexible working and hours, and access to a great career with us.
Our benefits are great too:
- 25 days holiday per year rising with service to 30 days + bank holidays
- A day off for your work anniversary every year
- Enhanced parental leave/ pay arrangements
- A range of health and wellbeing benefits including access to our internal gym facilities or online classes provided by OneWellness
- Access to the NHS discounts scheme, cycle to work scheme and Eye care vouchers
- Support through our Individual Assistance Programme, provided by Health Assured. Offers a wide range of support on different topics including mental wellbeing, financial and legal advice
- Access to sabbaticals
If you are interested in the position and would like to discuss the role further please contact our Recruitment Administrator, Cristina Luta by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.