We have an amazing opportunity for a Business Reporting Analyst to work as part of a dynamic Business Intelligence team in delivering effective and timely data reporting on behalf of our NHS services team.
They will be primarily responsible for daily, weekly, monthly and yearly contractual and regulatory reporting ensuring that the submissions for the group are delivered with a high-level accuracy.
In addition, they will build and report on contractual and regulatory dashboards that evidence how the services are performing.
The candidate will review and implement new contractual and regulatory reporting requests, working with system partners to ensure they are delivered in a timely manner with a high-level of quality.
They will work with our internal NHS services team and external data teams to continually review and look to improve our data quality within our clinical systems, looking for opportunities to remedy any data errors that require updating.
The post holder will also support with information governance supporting with information governance submissions and ensuing that policies and procedures are up to date.
The post holder will be responsible for:
- The submission of daily, weekly, monthly and yearly contractual and regulatory reporting
- Responsible for contractual and regulatory dashboards
- Ad-hoc reporting in particular in reference to urgent care services
- Reviewing and implementing new contractual and regulatory reporting processes
- Responsible for reviewing and the continual improvement of data quality within our clinical systems
- To support with information governance submissions
- To support with information governance documentation
You can expect from us other benefits such as: 25 days holiday + bank holidays; a day off for your work anniversary; enhanced parental leave/ pay arrangements; access to the NHS discounts scheme, cycle to work scheme; eye care vouchers and access to free training classes and webinars, access to sabbaticals, etc
Note: A valid driving license and a personal car would be advisable in order to be able to travel to the office.