We were founded on the idea that there is a better way to care for our communities.
Since 2007 we have been providing nationwide NHS Services. We operate primary, community and urgent care services that help our patients to be well, to stay well, and get the care they need in the right place, first time.
OneMedical Group is home to talented administrative teams, GPs, nurses and other clinicians working together with experts in primary care, acute care, health and wellbeing, healthcare estates, technology and innovation, along with strategic leaders, collaborators and transformers.
We are passionate about improving health and wellbeing. Everyone should have good wellbeing, so it is at the heart of everything we do.
Being a family owned organisation, we work closely together, encourage different ways of thinking and champion innovation. We want everyone within the Group to feel empowered to make change happen, and to seize opportunities to make a positive difference.
About the role:
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic HR Advisor to join our friendly, innovative, and hard-working Central Support Team within OneMedical Group. We are looking for a HR advisor to quickly build professional credibility and develop collaborative relationships at all levels within the Group.
This role will support all divisions and functions of the group, in addition to our 11 NHS services which we have a small cluster of within Yorkshire, the rest are nationwide. Our substantive workforce is approx. 280 strong and mix of clinical and non-clinical teams.
The role is responsible for:
- Provide HR support to managers and team leaders on general operational issues such as terms and conditions of service, sickness absence, performance management, and policies and procedures such as maternity.
- Managing ER casework and supporting investigating managers through disciplinary, grievance, and serious incidents.
- Supporting HR managers on key projects and initiatives, whilst assisting in the delivery of compliance and process improvements to positively impact on productivity, wellbeing, retention, engagement and return on investment
- Managing KPI’s, reporting and data analysis.
For full details please see attached Job Description.
We know that sometimes people can be put off applying for a job if they think they can’t tick every box. But we realise the ‘perfect candidate’ doesn’t exist. If you're excited about working for us and can do most of what we are looking for, go ahead and apply. You could be exactly what we need!
Why work at OneMedical Group:
We want to make sure our people are working in the best place in healthcare. We have supportive teams, we encourage flexibility in the way we work, and can offer our people a great career.
Our benefits are pretty good too!
- 25 days holiday per year rising with service to 30 days + bank holidays
- A day off for your work anniversary every year
- Enhanced parental leave/ pay arrangements
- A range of health and wellbeing benefits including access to our internal gym facilities or online classes provided by OneWellness
- Pension Schemes
- Access to the NHS discounts scheme, cycle to work scheme and Eye care vouchers
- Support through our Individual Assistance Programme, provided by Health Assured. Offers a wide range of support on different topics including mental wellbeing, financial and legal advice
- Access to sabbaticals
Other stuff you need to know:
At OneMedical Group we celebrate diversity and know that it is critical for our success. We work hard to make sure we’re inclusive. So, if you are great at what you do and share our values of Putting People First and Working Together for A Better Future we want to hear from you!
If you need any adjustments made to the application or selection process so you can do your best, let us know. We will be happy to help.