Welcome to OMG
OneMedicalGroup is a national award-winning health and wellbeing company, working within the NHS.
Through five complementary divisions, OneMedicalGroup supports and delivers high quality NHS services across primary, urgent and community care settings.
What we do
We support the NHS and healthcare community with delivering innovative and sustainable care for all, working as a powerful and positive collaborator with the aim of improving people’s lives.
In addition we deliver care to over 600,000 people a year across 15 NHS primary, urgent and community care services across the UK.
We have a vacancy for a Healthcare Assistant, who is looking for the next step in the career. This is a permanent job, to cover 21 hours over weekends and evenings.
The successful candidate should have:
- NVQ level 1 Healthcare qualification
- Previous healthcare assistant experience
- Experience in minor illness
- Knowledge / experience of accurately using the clinical systems software for audit
- Previous experience in minor illness, specifically in a fast pasted walk in environment represents an advantage
You will join a dedicated team and have the chance to develop new skills. See the attached Job Description for information on day-to-day responsibilities.
Besides salary, you can expect from us: 25 leave days ; a day off for you annual work anniversary; NHS pension, NHS discounts; enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption leave pay; cycle to work scheme; training courses & webinars,