Do you want to work for a family run, national provider of Health and Well-being Services to the NHS? Do you want to be part of our flock?
OnePrimaryCare, part of OneMedicalGroup, deliver a number of patient centred Primary Care services across the Leeds region, including Wetherby Surgery, Shakespeare Medical Practice, Westgate Surgery and The Light Surgery.
At OnePrimaryCare we also take care of all our employees and put their Health and Wellbeing first.
If you want to work for an organisation that cares about you, then look no further.
This is an opportunity to really make a difference by working within a caring compassionate team who truly puts the patients at the forefront of everything they do.
We are looking for a forward thinking Patient Navigator to facilitate and deliver a patient centric experience, supporting all other functions in delivering outstanding patient care, utilising a variety of platforms including front of house (reception), back office support functions and telephone services.
Utilising your patient navigation training (provided in house), you will form part of our front of house team to provide patient focused telephone and administration services that assist and direct patients in accessing the appropriate service or healthcare professionals.
You will have exceptional communication skills, experience of using IT systems and work well under pressure. Working as part of a team who really care about putting our patients first will be a huge motivator for you.
Besides the salary they can also enjoy our benefits package (min. 25 leave days + BHs; NHS pension, NHS discounts; a day off for you annual anniversary; enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption leave pay; cycle to work scheme; training courses & webinars, etc.)
The job holder will have to:
- greet patients and visitors, advising them of their appointments and checking them in
- advise patients on self-check in facilities
- receive and make calls as required with the ability to handle heavy phone/patient traffic
- divert calls and take messages as appropriate
- sort, review and distribute incoming internal mail
- process outgoing mail following the procedure
- pull, file and photocopy patient’s paper records
- scan and attach patients’ data to patients’ electronic records
- ensure the reception area is left tidy and ready for use by other colleagues, together with any hand-over information
- receiving all incoming deliveries, opening and distributing accordingly
- complete the Surgery Administration, including registrations and deductions
Therefore, the successful candidate must:
- have GP practice experience
- desirably have prior experience as patient navigator
- be confident using the phone
- have a good level of IT skills
- be friendly and welcoming; patient and understanding
- be able to follow instructions and procedures
- have good organisation and communication skills
- work accurately and methodically
- be able to work with all types of people
You can apply now or contact our Recruitment Team at email@example.com for more information.