OneMedical Group was founded in 2004 on the idea that there is a better way to care for communities. Our mission of ‘Improving Lives’ is underpinned by our core values of ‘Putting People First, Working Together for a Better Future’. We are committed to NHS values and reducing health inequalities.
We believe in delivering services that improve the health and wellbeing of individuals and communities, making sure primary care, as the foundation of the NHS, can thrive. Our focus is on services that help our patients and their families adopt and sustain healthy behaviours, that improve health and quality of life, and lead to better health outcomes.
Due to growth of the service we are now looking for a Paediatric Advanced Nurse Practitioner to join our clinicians team at Corby Urgent Care Centre.
You will join a thriving, forward thinking integrated urgent and emergency care system. Corby Urgent Care Centre offers a high standard of unscheduled care from early morning to late evening for patients attending with a wide variety of undifferentiated conditions. The centre is staffed primarily by our team of experienced urgent care clinicians with additional support from other clinical and non-clinical members of staff.
The post holder will be responsible for supporting the team in the assessment and management of paediatric cases that present to the medical centre.
They will utilise and share their expert knowledge to ensure optimum outcomes and experiences for all paediatric presentations.
- To assess and manage children who present to the service with minor illness and at times injuries
- To support and promote children safeguarding processes within the service
- To escalate any clinical issues to the person in charge
- To support the implementation of the Clinical Strategy for OnePrimaryCare
- To support and contribute to a robust clinical governance programme
- Clinical Leadership
- Promote and deliver the OnePrimaryCare business model via the clinical strategy
- Ensure effective communication
- Develop, appraise and performance management of clinical staff
- Committed to innovation and continual improvement
You can also expect from us: 25 days holiday per year (rising with service) + bank holidays; a day off for your work anniversary every year; enhanced parental leave/ pay arrangements; pension schemes; access to the NHS discounts scheme, cycle to work scheme and eye care vouchers; access to sabbaticals and support through our Individual Assistance Programme on different topics including mental wellbeing, financial and legal advice
If this sounds like an opportunity you’d like to explore then please ensure you review the full job description and person spec prior to applying ….