OneMedical Group is a national award-winning health and wellbeing company, working within the NHS.
We support the NHS and healthcare community with delivering innovative and sustainable care for all, working as a powerful and positive collaborator with the aim of improving people’s lives.
Our mission is to be the nation’s leading integrated primary care and health & wellbeing provider. We do this through building healthy communities and spaces, collaboration and consultancy, technology innovation and high quality care.
We have an amazing job opportunity for a Paediatric Advanced Nurse Practitioner to join our clinicians team at Corby Urgent Care Centre.
You will join a thriving, forward thinking integrated urgent and emergency care system. Corby Urgent Care Centre offers a high standard of unscheduled care from early morning to late evening for patients attending with a wide variety of undifferentiated conditions. The centre is staffed primarily by our team of experienced urgent care clinicians with additional support from other clinical and non-clinical members of staff.
The post holder will be responsible for supporting the team in the assessment and management of paediatric cases that present to the medical centre.
They will utilise and share their expert knowledge to ensure optimum outcomes and experiences for all paediatric presentations.
- To assess and manage children who present to the service with minor illness and at times injuries
- To support and promote children safeguarding processes within the service
- To escalate any clinical issues to the person in charge
- To support the implementation of the Clinical Strategy for OnePrimaryCare
- To support and contribute to a robust clinical governance programme
- Clinical Leadership
- Promote and deliver the OnePrimaryCare business model via the clinical strategy
- Ensure effective communication
- Develop, appraise and performance management of clinical staff
- Committed to innovation and continual improvement
You can also expect from us: 25 days holiday per year (rising with service) + bank holidays; a day off for your work anniversary every year; enhanced parental leave/ pay arrangements; pension schemes; access to the NHS discounts scheme, cycle to work scheme and eye care vouchers; access to sabbaticals and support through our Individual Assistance Programme on different topics including mental wellbeing, financial and legal advice
If this sounds like an opportunity you’d like to explore then please ensure you review the full job description and person spec prior to applying ….