We have an amazing career opportunity for an Information Governance Analyst to join our dynamic business intelligence and systems team in delivering an effective service supporting managers and staff across OneMedicalGroup to develop and embed information governance policies and procedures to support the delivery of services.
They will be responsible for the review and implementation of information governance documentation, frameworks and review of data quality.
The post holder will ensure that the work stream of data delivery is planned and managed effectively and take the lead in their successful delivery.
The post holder will provide effective input into the work of OneMedicalGroup, to support the achievement of our vison and values:
Putting people first
A better future
The post holder will have to:
- Help maintain the core information governance documents required to support the delivery and compliance of the primary care and technology business, including but not limited to primary care and cyber security toolkits and certification
- Review and write Data Processing Impact Assessments (DPIA) for all new deployment projects, identifying the information governance impact of new processes or technology
- Act as a point of contact for information governance incidents and queries and liaise with the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) to gain expertise and guidance on how to respond and form key policy
- Build and support a framework as part of information governance programme of work in accordance with the legal and statutory requirements of the business
- Build and run data quality and information governance audits by identifying risk, updating procedure and rolling out improvements as required
- Input and support information governance training to staff throughout the business, ensuring full company training is provided in accordance with statutory and regulatory standards requirements
- Build and roll out information governance reports to evaluate key trends, risks, and areas for improvement on company activity within the information governance remit
- Work on bids with the new business team, being an expert in information governance to write and improve on questions that form part of the procurement process to support business growth
- Be an information governance champion for the business, proactivity identifying, highlighted and producing pieces of work to solve information governance challenges and risks of it