We have an amazing career opportunity for an Information Governance Lead to join our dynamic business intelligence and systems team in delivering an effective service supporting managers and staff across OneMedicalGroup to develop and embed information governance policies and procedures to support the delivery of services.
They will be responsible for the review and implementation of information governance documentation, frameworks and review of data quality.
The post holder will ensure that the work stream of data delivery is planned and managed effectively and take the lead in their successful delivery.
The post holder will provide effective input into the work of OneMedicalGroup, to support the achievement of our vison and values:
Putting people first
A better future
Responsibilities will include:
- Help maintain the core information governance documents required to support the delivery and compliance of the primary care and technology business, including but not limited to primary care and cyber security toolkits and certification
- Review and write Data Processing Impact Assessments (DPIA) for all new deployment projects, identifying the information governance impact of new processes or technology
- Act as a point of contact for information governance incidents and queries and liaise with the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) to gain expertise and guidance on how to respond and form key policy
- Build and support a framework as part of information governance programme of work in accordance with the legal and statutory requirements of the business
- Build and run data quality and information governance audits by identifying risk, updating procedure and rolling out improvements as required
- Input and support information governance training to staff throughout the business, ensuring full company training is provided in accordance with statutory and regulatory standards requirements
- Build and roll out information governance reports to evaluate key trends, risks, and areas for improvement on company activity within the information governance remit
- Work on bids with the new business team, being an expert in information governance to write and improve on questions that form part of the procurement process to support business growth
- Be an information governance champion for the business, proactivity identifying, highlighted and producing pieces of work to solve information governance challenges and risks of it
The successful candidate will:
- Be educated to A level in relevant subject or have significant equivalent previous proven experience
- Have experience in principles of information governance and data protection
- Be able to demonstrate experience in dealing with stakeholders and partners across multiple organisations
- Have good communication/relationship building skills
- Have a good working knowledge and understanding of the NHS & primary care along with working experience of healthcare policies
- Good Microsoft package skills
- Must hold full UK driving licence
Why join us?
We want to make work as rewarding as possible whilst protecting everyone’s wellbeing and helping you thrive.
- NHS pension
- NHS discounts
- 25 days annual leave +BH’s per annum (pro rata for part time)
- Additional day off each year for your work anniversary
- Family friendly paid benefits
- Access to wellbeing support through a dedicated hub and an EAP service
- Cycle to work scheme and eye car vouchers
The added perks;
- As part of a larger group, you will access to mentorship, clinical networks and peer group support, as well as opportunities to train, learn and develop.
- Our leadership group support with governance, patient safety, complaints management, QOF and quality improvement activity to help protect the practice.
- You’ll work in a safe and supported environment, with protection through company- wide governance.
- You will have opportunities to grow and develop your career
- You will have opportunities to work flexibility, in both F2F and remote settings, and balance your life as a health professional.
Note: If you would like to apply directly, you can send your updated CV at email@example.com