Due to the growth of our services we have new and exciting opportunities!
OneMedical Group was founded in 2004 on the idea that there is a better way to care for communities. Our mission of ‘Improving Lives’ is underpinned by our core values of ‘Putting People First, Working Together for a Better Future’. We are committed to NHS values and reducing health inequalities.
We believe in delivering services that improve the health and wellbeing of individuals and communities, making sure primary care, as the foundation of the NHS, can thrive. Our focus is on services that help our patients and their families adopt and sustain healthy behaviours, that improve health and quality of life, and lead to better health outcomes.
We have an amazing opportunity for an Advanced Clinical Practitioner to join our team at Corby Urgent Care Centre.
Preferably you would be an Advanced Practitioner with evidence of MSc level education, ideally in Advancing Practice/Health Assessment/ Decision Making / Minor Illness or Injury. Nevertheless, we would also consider applications from clinicians working towards these qualifications or an experienced nurse practitioner within a minor injury or illness/emergency department/primary care setting or who is willing to develop towards advanced level practice.
In addition to standard nursing duties, the job holder will be accountable, in conjunction with the Lead Nurse, for the clinical governance and leadership at the surgery, in order to ensure the safe, effective and compliant delivery of services to all patients.
You will be supported by a wide network of peers across the group, and will receive training and professional coaching to support with your own growth; allowing you to thrive in your new role.
About Corby Urgent Care Centre
Corby Urgent Care Centre offers a high standard of unscheduled care from early morning to late evening for patients attending with a wide variety of undifferentiated conditions.
Cottingham Road, Corby, Northamptonshire, NN17 2UR.
Why join us?
We want to make work as rewarding as possible whilst protecting everyone’s wellbeing and helping you thrive.
- NHS pension
- NHS discounts
- Access to wellbeing support through a dedicated hub and an EAP service
- Cycle to work scheme and eye care vouchers
- 25 days annual leave +BH’s per annum (pro rata for part time)
- Additional day off each year for your work anniversary
The added perks;
- As part of a larger group, you will access to mentorship, clinical networks and peer group support, as well as opportunities to train, learn and develop.
- Our leadership group support with governance, patient safety, complaints management, QOF and quality improvement activity to help protect your practice.
- You’ll work in a safe and supported environment, with protection through company- wide governance.
- You will have opportunities to grow and develop your career
- You will have opportunities to work flexibility, in both F2F and remote settings, and balance your life as a health professional.
OneMedical Group is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. Throughout the recruitment process we want all candidates to be at their best. If you would like to discuss the support options available during the recruitment process please email: email@example.com