Due to the growth of our services we have new and exciting opportunities!
OneMedical Group was founded in 2004 on the idea that there is a better way to care for communities. Our mission of ‘Improving Lives’ is underpinned by our core values of ‘Putting People First, Working Together for a Better Future’. We are committed to NHS values and reducing health inequalities.
We believe in delivering services that improve the health and wellbeing of individuals and communities, making sure primary care, as the foundation of the NHS, can thrive. Our focus is on services that help our patients and their families adopt and sustain healthy behaviours, that improve health and quality of life, and lead to better health outcomes.
Our services are made up of innovative, GP and ACP-led multi-specialty teams, who make sure we practice safely and effectively, whilst creating a positive and rewarding workplace environment for colleagues delivering a high-quality experience for patients.
About the role:
We have an amazing opportunity for an AQP Coordinator to join our team of professionals and support 3 of the surgeries that we have in Leeds: The Light Surgery, Westgate Surgery and Wetherby Surgery. The service offers professional and clinical care for patients within AQP Services – Dermatology, Vasectomy and other specialist services in order to ensure the safe, effective and compliant delivery of AQP services to all patients.
The service is for patients referred in by GPs across the Yorkshire region who wish to access specialist services. We undertake AQP services as defined by the National AQP contracts.
The service is run from 3 sites in Leeds and it is expected you will work across all 3 sites flexibly.
The Light Surgery: The Light, Balcony level (on the cinema floor), The Headrow, Leeds, LS1 8TL
Wetherby Surgery: Hallfield Ln, Wetherby LS22 6JS
Westgate Surgery: Westgate, Otley LS21 3HD
Why join us?
We want to make work as rewarding as possible whilst protecting everyone’s wellbeing and helping you thrive.
- NHS pension
- NHS discounts
- Access to wellbeing support through a dedicated hub and an EAP service
- Cycle to work scheme and eye car vouchers
- 25 days annual leave +BH’s per annum (pro rata for part time)
- Additional day off each year for your work anniversary
The added perks;
- As part of a larger group, you will access to mentorship, clinical networks and peer group support, as well as opportunities to train, learn and develop.
- Our leadership group support with governance, patient safety, complaints management, QOF and quality improvement activity to help protect your practice.
- You’ll work in a safe and supported environment, with protection through company- wide governance.
- You will have opportunities to grow and develop your career
- You will have opportunities to work flexibility, in both F2F and remote settings, and balance your life as a health professional.