Due to the growth of our services we have new and exciting opportunities!
OneMedical Group was founded in 2004 on the idea that there is a better way to care for communities. Our mission of ‘Improving Lives’ is underpinned by our core values of ‘Putting People First, Working Together for a Better Future’. We are committed to NHS values and reducing health inequalities
We believe in delivering services that improve the health and wellbeing of individuals and communities, making sure primary care, as the foundation of the NHS, can thrive. Our focus is on services that help our patients and their families adopt and sustain healthy behaviours, that improve health and quality of life, and lead to better health outcomes.
Our services are made up of innovative, GP and ACP-led multi-specialty teams, who make sure we practice safely and effectively, whilst creating a positive and rewarding workplace environment for colleagues delivering a high-quality experience for patients.
We have an amazing opportunity for an Advanced Nurse/Clinical Practitioner (ANP/ACP) to join our team at Sheffield Walk-in Centre.
We are looking for a passionate individual to join our team to help deliver our Minor illness service, providing the people of Sheffield with an efficient, effective and dynamic service and experience at our centre. The successful applicant will have the essential training required to see patients of all ages including children.
In addition to standard nursing duties, the ANP/ACP role is accountable in conjunction with the Lead Nurse for the clinical governance of the practice and is designed to provide clinical leadership in the practice, in order to ensure the safe, effective and compliant delivery of services to all patients, and, to ensure profitable, successful and safe operation of the One Medical Group Primary Care site.
About Sheffield Walk-in Centre
Sheffield Walk-In Centre offers a high standard of unscheduled care from early morning to late evening for patients attending with a wide variety of undifferentiated conditions. The centre is staffed primarily by our team of experienced Clinicians with additional support from other clinical and non-clinical members of staff.
At Sheffield Walk-in Centre we provide treatment for minor injuries (minor wounds including lacerations and burns; we will also refer patient for follow up treatment if necessary) and minor illness (patients who need treatment for common illness conditions that are too urgent to wait for a GP appointment but do not need emergency treatment at an A&E department) for our local community.
We are opened Monday to Sunday 8am to 10pm
Location: 75 Broad Ln, Sheffield City Centre, Sheffield S1 3PB
Why join us?
We want to make work as rewarding as possible whilst protecting everyone’s wellbeing and helping you thrive.
- NHS pension
- NHS discounts
- 25 days annual leave +BH’s per annum (pro rata for part time)
- Additional day off each year for your work anniversary
- Family friendly paid benefits
- Access to wellbeing support through a dedicated hub and an EAP service
- Cycle to work scheme and eye car vouchers
The added perks;
- As part of a larger group, you will access to mentorship, clinical networks and peer group support, as well as opportunities to train, learn and develop.
- Our leadership group support with governance, patient safety, complaints management, QOF and quality improvement activity to help protect the practice.
- You’ll work in a safe and supported environment, with protection through company- wide governance.
- You will have opportunities to grow and develop your career
- You will have opportunities to work flexibility, in both F2F and remote settings, and balance your life as a health professional.