OneMedical Group was founded in 2004 on the idea that there is a better way to care for communities. Our mission of ‘Improving Lives’ is underpinned by our core values of ‘Putting People First, Working Together for a Better Future’. We are committed to NHS values and reducing health inequalities.
We believe in delivering services that improve the health and wellbeing of individuals and communities, making sure primary care, as the foundation of the NHS, can thrive. Our focus is on services that help our patients and their families adopt and sustain healthy behaviours, that improve health and quality of life, and lead to better health outcomes.
Due to growth of the service we are now looking for a Clinical Operations Manager to join our team at Corby Urgent Care Centre.
The Clinical Operations Manager will lead the clinical workforce, governance and quality.
The post holder will work together with the Operations Manager and other Clinical Leads in leading the delivery of high quality, safe and effective urgent care service in line with Key Performance Indicators, Regulatory Frameworks and the company’s Strategic and Care Objectives.
They will take shared leadership of clinical governance processes, along with offering clinical supervision and support to the workforce as well as developing the team through education and training activities.
The post holder will also support with the design and delivery of a model of care that gives the best care to the patient population who access the service, whilst working with commissioners and wider system partners to ensure the service plays an effective part in the local integrated urgent and emergency care system.
For further information about the role, please see attached job description.
About Corby Urgent Care Centre
Corby Urgent Care Centre offers a high standard of unscheduled care from early morning to late evening for patients attending with a wide variety of undifferentiated conditions. The centre is staffed primarily by our team of experienced urgent care clinicians with additional support from other clinical and non-clinical members of staff.
The team is made up of a mixed MDT including GP,s Advanced Practitioners, Nurses and Urgent Care Technicians. The team is also supported by the Non Clinical team. They all work together to create a positive and rewarding workplace environment for colleagues delivering a high-quality experience for patients.
Cottingham Road, Corby, Northamptonshire, NN17 2UR
Clinical systems: We use SystmOne.
Why join us?
We want to make work as rewarding as possible whilst protecting everyone’s wellbeing and helping you thrive.
- NHS pension
- NHS discounts
- Access to wellbeing support through a dedicated hub and an EAP service
- Cycle to work scheme and eye car vouchers
- 25 days annual leave +BH’s per annum (pro rata for part time)
- Additional day off each year for your work anniversary
The added perks:
- As part of a larger group, you will access to mentorship, clinical networks and peer group support, as well as opportunities to train, learn and develop.
- Our leadership group support with governance, patient safety, complaints management, quality improvement activity, to protect your practice.
- You’ll work in a safe and supported environment, protection through company- wide governance.
- You will have opportunities to grow and develop your career
- You will have opportunities to work flexibility, in both F2F and remote settings, and balance your life as a health professional
Note: If you struggle to apply or would like more information about the job, please email us at email@example.com