OneMedical Group was founded in 2004 on the idea that there is a better way to care for communities. Our mission of ‘Improving Lives’ is underpinned by our core values of ‘Putting People First, Working Together for a Better Future’. We are committed to NHS values and reducing health inequalities.
We believe in delivering services that improve the health and wellbeing of individuals and communities, making sure primary care, as the foundation of the NHS, can thrive. Our focus is on delivering services that help our patients, and their families, adopt and sustain healthy behaviours, that improve health and quality of life, and lead to better health outcomes.
Our services are made up of innovative, GP and ACP-led multi-specialty teams, who make sure we practice safely and effectively, whilst creating a positive and rewarding workplace environment for colleagues delivering a high-quality experience for patients.
We are pleased to announce that Whinhill Medical Practice will join OneMedical Group team from 1 February 22; we will be continuing and building on the good work of the team. We’re excited about moving the service forwards and to what the future holds.
We are looking for an Advanced Clinical Practitioner to join us on this journey, and to play a role in the future of the service and be part of a wider team, who can be agile, innovative and future focused.
The post holder will be able to demonstrate safe, competent clinical decision-making and deliver expert care, including assessment, diagnostic skills, treatment and evaluation. They will communicate at all levels across boundaries and work closely with wider clinical team members. The post holder will also work collaboratively with the multidisciplinary team to meet the needs of patients, supporting the delivery of policy and procedures, and providing Clinical leadership as required.
Clinical systems: We use Vision
What makes us different – key practice details:
- All appointments are 15 minutes long
- To protect our staff and improve quality of care we limit formal patient contacts to a maximum of 27 contacts per day
- You will have protected break time and clinical administrative time rota’d into your day
- Our centralised clinical administration team and medical secretaries support with workload
- Our innovative clinical model focuses on promoting wellbeing, personalised planned care and timely access to care for patients
- NHS pension
- NHS discounts
- Access to wellbeing support through a dedicated hub and an EAP service
- Paid-for study leave and development bursary
- Cycle to work scheme and eye care vouchers
- 25 days annual leave +BH’s per annum (pro rata for part time)
The added perks:
- As part of a larger Group, you will access to mentorship, clinical networks and peer group support, as well as opportunities to train, learn and develop.
- Our leadership group support with governance, patient safety, complaints management, QOF and quality improvement activity, to protect your practice.
- You’ll work in a safe and supported environment, protection through company-wide governance.
- You will have opportunities to grow and develop your career
- You will have opportunities to work flexibly
Note: As of the 1st April 2022 it will be mandatory for all employees working within our NHS Services to have had at least two doses of an approved Covid-19 vaccine.