Due to the growth of our services we have new and exciting opportunities!
OneMedical Group was founded in 2004 on the idea that there is a better way to care for communities. Our mission of ‘Improving Lives’ is underpinned by our core values of ‘Putting People First, Working Together for a Better Future’. We are committed to NHS values and reducing health inequalities.
We believe in delivering services that improve the health and wellbeing of individuals and communities, making sure primary care, as the foundation of the NHS, can thrive. Our focus is on services that help our patients and their families adopt and sustain healthy behaviours, that improve health and quality of life, and lead to better health outcomes.
We have an amazing opportunity for an Advanced Nurse / Clinical Practitioner to join our team at Whitehouse Surgery in Milton Keynes.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, patient focused Advanced Practitioner who is comfortable working autonomously when making decisions relating to patient care. You will ideally have experience within a primary care setting and your high standards of patient care will naturally inspire those you work with.
In addition to standard nursing duties, the ANP/ACP role is accountable in conjunction with the Lead Nurse for the clinical governance of the practice and is designed to provide clinical leadership in the practice, in order to ensure the safe, effective and compliant delivery of services to all patients.
About the practice
Whitehouse Surgery is a state-of-the-art, purpose-built Health Centre, open to all Milton Keynes residents. We are located along the V4, between the H3 and H4, with ample parking. Our team offer the highest levels of care, as well as tailoring services to suit patients’ health and wellbeing needs.
What the team looks like;
We are made up of GPs, Practice Nurses, Health Coaches, Pharmacists, Social Prescribers and Mental Health Workers, with further support from our PCN including First Contact Physiotherapists and Drugs/Alcohol Support in house. Our non-clinician team is made up of our practice’s Business Manager, Senior Administrator, and Receptionist team, with support from Medical Secretaries and Clinical Coders working in a centralised hub.
Why join us?
We want to make work as rewarding as possible whilst protecting everyone’s wellbeing and helping you thrive.
- NHS pension
- NHS discounts
- 25 days annual leave +BH’s per annum (pro rata for part time)
- Additional day off each year for your work anniversary
- Family friendly paid benefits
- Access to wellbeing support through a dedicated hub and an EAP service
- Cycle to work scheme and eye car vouchers
- All appointments are 15 minute long
- To protect our staff and improve quality of care we limit formal patient contacts to a maximum of 27 contacts per day
- You will have protected break time and clinical administrative time rota’d into your day
- Our centralised clinical admin team and medical secretaries support with workload
- Our innovative clinical model focused on promoting wellbeing, personalised planned care and timely access to care for patients
The added perks;
- As part of a larger group, you will access to mentorship, clinical networks and peer group support, as well as opportunities to train, learn and develop.
- Our leadership group support with governance, patient safety, complaints management, QOF and quality improvement activity to help protect the practice.
- You’ll work in a safe and supported environment, with protection through company- wide governance.
- You will have opportunities to grow and develop your career
- You will have opportunities to work flexibility, in both F2F and remote settings, and balance your life as a health professional.
Note: As of the 1st April 2022 it will be mandatory for all employees working within our NHS Services to have had at least two doses of an approved Covid-19 vaccine.