OneMedical Group was founded in 2004 on the idea that there is a better way to care for communities. Our mission of ‘Improving Lives’ is underpinned by our core values of ‘Putting People First, Working Together for a Better Future’. We are committed to NHS values and reducing health inequalities.
We believe in delivering services that improve the health and wellbeing of individuals and communities, making sure primary care, as the foundation of the NHS, can thrive. Our focus is on services that help our patients and their families adopt and sustain healthy behaviours, that improve health and quality of life, and lead to better health outcomes.
Our core functions and services are made up of innovative multi-specialty teams, who make sure we practice safely and effectively, while creating a positive and rewarding workplace environment for colleagues delivering a high-quality experience for patients.
About the Role
As the Business Intelligence Lead, the post holder will work as part of a dynamic Business Intelligence & Systems team, delivering effective contractual and performance reporting on behalf our key stakeholders and business divisions.
They will be primarily responsible for managing a team of 2 Business Intelligence Analysts who produce regulatory, management information and analytical reporting with a key focus on insights to provide a clear picture on service performance and continual improvement opportunities.
The role will cover all areas of the group but will primarily focus on supporting and delivering data on for our NHS service delivery team. The post holder will ensure reporting is delivery on time, to a high level of quality, reviewing new requests and looking for new opportunities as they occur.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage a team of 2 Business Intelligence Analyst who are responsible for producing a developing contractual and performance reporting
- Review and understand new contractual and performance data reporting requirements, ensuring that any new work is costed and resourced appropriately
- Look for new innovation and improvement opportunities through data, focusing on automation and technology that will develop and improve efficiency within the team
- Work with the business development team in reviewing new service opportunities and asses the impact on BI
- Be part of the project delivery team when rolling out new services by reviewing all data requirements and ensure that the team is ready for go live
- Update the wider business on BI activities in the form of strategy reporting
- Attend and present contractual and performance data back to external and internal stakeholders, being able to talk through key highlights, respond to queries and outline risks
- Review and fix any defects that arise in terms of reporting incidents and data quality issues, be a champion for data accuracy and ensuring it is used effectively
- Lead the group in terms of data security and information governance
Key knowledge and skills:
- Knowledge of BI processes and tools including but not limited to Excel, Power BI / Tableau and SQL
- Knowledge of working with data in business platforms and systems
- Knowledge of data security and information governance
- Be aware of operational risk when reviewing work, able to keep the right people updated in a timely manner to ensure the right decisions are being made
- Ability to manage a variety of external and internal stakeholders
- Takes a driven approach to seeking out new ways of working
- Focused on solutions, looking at what can be done and how
- A flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Experience in planning and prioritising conflicting workloads and demands
- Able to lead on work independently
Location: The role requires hybrid working, from our base office at Bank Top Support Centre, Black Hill Rd, Leeds LS21 1PY and also remotely.
Why join us?
We want to make work as rewarding as possible whilst protecting everyone’s wellbeing and helping you thrive.
- Company pension
- NHS discounts
- Access to wellbeing support through a dedicated hub and an EAP service
- Cycle to work scheme and eye care vouchers
- 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays per annum
- Family friendly paid benefits matching Agenda for change, including enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption leave etc.
- Additional day off each year for your work anniversary
OneMedical Group is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. Throughout the recruitment process we want all candidates to be at their best. If you would like to discuss the support options available during the recruitment process please email: email@example.com
Note: If you would like to apply directly, you can send your updated CV at firstname.lastname@example.org