Due to the growth of our services we have new and exciting opportunities!
OneMedical Group was founded in 2004 on the idea that there is a better way to care for communities. Our mission of ‘Improving Lives’ is underpinned by our core values of ‘Putting People First, Working Together for a Better Future’. We are committed to NHS values and reducing health inequalities.
We believe in delivering services that improve the health and wellbeing of individuals and communities, making sure primary care, as the foundation of the NHS, can thrive. Our focus is on services that help our patients and their families adopt and sustain healthy behaviours, that improve health and quality of life, and lead to better health outcomes.
An amazing opportunity has arisen for a Nurse Associate to join our team at Whitehouse Surgery and work as part of the MDT alongside a team of GPs, Nurse Practitioners and HCAs; to support the smooth running of the Primary care service, aiding the clinical team and providing advice and care to patients whilst developing new skills. The Nurse Associate will support HCA’s where competencies allow.
The Nurse Associate will work under the indirect supervision of the registered nurse delivering high standard care in a safe environment that meets the patients’ needs, whilst maintaining privacy and dignity.
What is expected from the ideal candidate:
- Nurse Associate qualification, and registration with the NMC
- Experience in minor illness
- Accurate use of clinical systems software for audit
- Able to work productively in a high pressured environment
- Good understanding of NHS process/systems
- Strong communication skills. The ability to build relationships at all levels
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic with a ‘can do’ attitude
- A ‘self-starter’ with the ability to plan and organise workload effectively
About the practice
Whitehouse Surgery is a state-of-the-art, purpose-built Health Centre, open to all Milton Keynes residents. We are located along the V4, between the H3 and H4, with ample parking. Our team offer the highest levels of care, as well as tailoring services to suit patients’ health and wellbeing needs.
What makes us different - key practice details;
• All appointments are 15 minute long
• To protect our staff and improve quality of care we limit formal patient contacts to a maximum of 27 contacts per day
• You will have protected break time and clinical administrative time rota’d into your day
• Our centralised clinical admin team and medical secretaries support with workload
• Our innovative clinical model focused on promoting wellbeing, personalised planned care and timely access to care for patients
• As part of a larger group, you will access to mentorship, clinical networks and peer group support, as well as opportunities to train, learn and develop.
• Our leadership group support with governance, patient safety, complaints management, QOF and quality improvement activity, to protect your practice.
• You’ll work in a safe and supported environment, protection through company- wide governance.
• You will have opportunities to grow and develop your career
• You will have opportunities to work flexibility, in both F2F and remote settings, and balance your life as a GP.
- NHS pension
- NHS discounts
- 25 days annual leave + BH’s per annum (pro rata for part time)
- Additional day off each year for your work anniversary
- Family friendly paid benefits
- Access to wellbeing support through a dedicated hub and an EAP service
- Cycle to work scheme and eye care vouchers
OneMedical Group is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. Throughout the recruitment process we want all candidates to be at their best. If you would like to discuss the support options available during the recruitment process please email: email@example.com