OneMedicalGroup is a national award-winning health and wellbeing company, working within the NHS.
Through five complementary divisions, OneMedicalGroup supports and delivers high quality NHS services across primary, urgent and community care settings.
We support the NHS and healthcare community with delivering innovative and sustainable care for all, working as a powerful and positive collaborator with the aim of improving people’s lives.
In addition we deliver care to over 600,000 people a year across 15 NHS primary, urgent and community care services across the UK.
We are an innovative health & wellbeing company, born and bred in Yorkshire.
Our mission is to be the nation’s leading integrated primary care and health & wellbeing provider. We do this through building healthy communities and spaces, collaboration and consultancy, technology innovation and high quality care.
We have nationwide General Practioner roles available for GP's looking to work differently. We are looking for GP's who will work in a Digi-Physical model which incorporates remote and face-to-face working and we have various working patterns and hours available.
At OneMedical Group our people are part of a wide and diverse organisation. We’re a forward thinking organisation that puts the Health and Wellbeing of our employees to the forefront. As a group, we are on a journey to become the UK's Leading Health and Wellbeing provider and you can be part of the it. To get there we need the right people who are ready to join us on this journey and help lead the way.
Your Clinical Responsibilities & Key Skills are:
- To provide experience medical services, based on patient needs, where appropriate and skilled, with a focus on continuity of care
- To undertake planned and urgent primary care as necessary, in conjunction with other clinical colleagues
- As a clinician, provide patient focused, evidence based practice to a high standard
- Provide support and advice to the clinical workforce and colleagues within the Group
- Be accountable for operating within the clinical governance framework for the Group at all times, incorporating service users and carers, audit, guidelines and risk management
- Promote and deliver the OnePrimaryCare business model via the clinical strategy
- Ensure effective communication
- Be committed to innovation and continual improvement. Encourage and support research and development
- Experienced clinical General Practitioner
- Writes clearly, succinctly and correctly
- Embraces the OnePrimaryCare Values in day to day work
- Operates within the agreed guidelines and requirements of both OnePrimaryCare and the local health economy (including referral, prescribing)
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Creative, flexible and able to work in a time pressured environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong computer literacy, able to use multiple systems and enjoys technology
We have various hours available and welcome flexible working.
OnePrimaryCare’s mission is to be the nation’s leading integrated primary care provider, with a strong focus on health and wellbeing, health education, working at scale and sustainability. We will do this by delivering excellent community centred services, strong leadership, quality improvement, care model and workforce innovation and technology.