Whitehouse Surgery, part of OneMedical Group (OMG), has an exciting opportunity for a General Practitioner to join our team. This role will require you to work alongside a wider multi-disciplinary team (MDT) made up of Practice nursing, ACP’s, Wellbeing Advisors and our administrative team.
As part of this role, you will have the opportunity of taking part in being the Lead GP, shared with other GPs, where you will have minimum patient appointments to enable time for you to support and upskill the wider multi-Disciplinary team, undertake clinical supervision, and review clinical governance. On a standard day, you will manage patients with complex and long-term health conditions proactively, ensuring we are able to support our patients in staying well. You will also support the wider MDT by provider expert advice and guidance.
There will be the opportunity to link in, learn, share ideas and work collaboratively with other GPs from our other services across the group.
We have full-time (40 hours per week) and part time opportunities. We welcome conversations about flexible working! Please contact us to discuss what would work for you.
As a larger provider of primary care there may be opportunities for you to work remotely for Whitehouse and our other services, plus getting involved in our e-Hub development work.
As part of a wider group, we are looking at other improvements across our services and we welcome your involvement.
What you’ll work on
• A mix of telephone, face to face and home visit appointments
• Understand the patient population to be able to provide high quality care to Whitehouse patients
• Undertake both planned and urgent primary care as required
• Provide patient focussed, evidence-based practice to a high standard
• Supporting the wider MDT to ensure patients with long term and/or complex health conditions are care for at the right time, by the right clinician
What we’re looking for
• An individual registered with the GMC and on the GP Specialty register
• Experienced GP with a background in either primary or urgent care
• A GP who is on the performers list
• Able to demonstrate excellent communication skills across all levels of the business
• Excellent organisational skills