OneMedicalGroup is a national award-winning health and wellbeing company, working within the NHS.Through five complementary divisions, OneMedicalGroup supports and delivers high quality NHS services across primary, urgent and community care settings.
We support the NHS and healthcare community with delivering innovative and sustainable care for all, working as a powerful and positive collaborator with the aim of improving people’s lives. In addition we deliver care to over 600,000 people a year across 15 NHS primary, urgent and community care services across the UK.
We are an innovative health & wellbeing company, born and bred in Yorkshire.
Our mission is to be the nation’s leading integrated primary care and health & wellbeing provider. We do this through building healthy communities and spaces, collaboration and consultancy, technology innovation and high quality care.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a thriving, forward thinking GP Practice
We provide the opportunity to forge a career suited to your own needs, through rewarding career portfolios and pathways. Supported by a vibrant MDT and underpinned by robust governance structures, we ensure that our clinicians have time to focus on care delivery and be truly accountable to their community.
- To provide experienced medical services, based on patient needs,with a focus on continuity of care
- To undertake planned and urgent primary care as necessary, in conjunction with other clinical colleagues, within practice opening hours
- Provide support and advice to the clinical workforce and colleagues within the Group
- Act as an advocate for patients, nurses, colleagues and OnePrimaryCare
- Promote and deliver the OnePrimaryCare business model via the clinical strategy
- Ensure effective communication
- Review and respond to relevant Incident Reports at site level and raise any clinical concerns with the Clinical Director
- Support the local lead for Infection Prevention and Control
- Support the local lead for Safeguarding of Adult and Children
- Perform regular clinical audit for their site(s) and report into the group Clinical Governance Committee
- Ensure the relevant clinical procedures and systems are in place to enable all clinical KPIs to be met
- Experienced clinical General Practitioner
- Works within Clinical Governance framework
- Writes clearly, succinctly and correctly
- Adapts to the team and builds team spirit
- Proactively seeks to develop professional and clinical skills
- Capable to perates within the agreed guidelines and requirements of both OnePrimaryCare and the local health economy (including referral, prescribing)
- Understands NHS process/systems
- Strong communication skills.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Creative, flexible and able to work in a time pressured environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong computer literacy