OneMedicalGroup is a national award-winning health and wellbeing company, working within the NHS.
Through five complementary divisions, OneMedicalGroup supports and delivers high quality NHS services across primary, urgent and community care settings.
We support the NHS and healthcare community with delivering innovative and sustainable care for all, working as a powerful and positive collaborator with the aim of improving people’s lives.
In addition we deliver care to over 600,000 people a year across 15 NHS primary, urgent and community care services across the UK.
We are an innovative health & wellbeing company, born and bred in Yorkshire.
Our mission is to be the nation’s leading integrated primary care and health & wellbeing provider. We do this through building healthy communities and spaces, collaboration and consultancy, technology innovation and high quality care.
The post holder will be responsible for supporting the team in the assessment and management of paediatric cases that present to the medical centre.
The post holder will utilise and share your expert knowledge to ensure optimum outcomes and experiences for all paediatric presentations.
- To provide the full range of clinical duties based on patient needs and centre service offerings with a specific focus on minor injuries
- To escalate any clinical issues to the person in charge
- To support the implementation of the Clinical Strategy for OnePrimaryCare
- To support and contribute to a robust clinical governance programme
- Promote and deliver the OnePrimaryCare business model via the clinical strategy
- Ensure effective communication
- Develop, appraise and performance management of clinical staff
- Committed to innovation and continual improvement