• To be present at the Shop at the time of the deliveries, in order to assist with the unloading of the delivery van and organise all relevant paperwork for the driver.
• To remove the delivery to the stockroom and book in the delivery using the scanner and/or manually against the pack notes, ensuring that all discrepancies are recorded. Ensure that all discrepancies are given to the Stock Control Assistants so that they can raise the query with the Warehouse.
• Identify and manage faulty stock and stock without barcode tickets and ensure that these items are fully recorded.
• To ensure that all stock leaving the Shop is booked out correctly and sent as quickly as possible, ensuring that all paperwork is completed correctly.
• To assist in stock takes on a weekly basis in liaison with Shop Management Team and Retail Office and ensure that the stock take results are downloaded onto till system, reporting all findings to the Shop Management Team.
Essential Experience and Skills Required:
• Have a minimum 5 GCSE passes, equivalent qualifications or practical attainment.
• Previous stockroom experience including unpacking & booking deliveries, replenishment, and stock takes. Ability to work towards sales targets to interpret financial data.
• Awareness of stock control in a busy organisation.
• Ability to co-ordinate weekly stock takes.
• Ability to monitor stock levels.
• Passion for style, fashion & Paul Smith brand.
• Smart in appearance & individual.
• Interest and knowledge of current trends in music, arts and culture.
• Has initiative; is motivated.
• Flexible and reliable.
• Good team member, helpful, approachable and trustworthy.
For more information on this role, please click on the Job Information Pack link below.