• To meet and greet all clients and act as a brand ambassador representing Paul Smith Ltd.
• To keep clients up to date with any Paul Smith activity; to ensure they are fully engaged with the Paul Smith brand.
• To ensure that you receive and maintain a high level of product knowledge at all times and to consistently share this with your customers.
• To take initiative to build upon the stores clientele book, emailing and keeping in contact with clients on a regular basis inviting to relevant events and keep them aware of any new products.
• Maximising all sales at every opportunity to ensure you are meeting and exceeding your personal and store targets.
• To ensure visual presentation, store maintenance and housekeeping is kept to the company’s desired standard, both on and off the shop floor.
• As a brand ambassador for Paul Smith Ltd, to maintain a good standard of appearance and to undertake to wear clothing allowance as provided by the company.
• Confidently use technology in store such as store tablets to enhance the customer experience and till systems to efficiently process transactions and payments from client.
Essential Experience and Skills Required:
• Minimum 3 GCSE passes, equivalent qualifications or practical attainment.
• Previous experience in retail selling in luxury fashion stores. Experienced in providing excellent customer service.
• Ability to work towards weekly sales shop targets. Excellent product knowledge. Ability to maintain excellent housekeeping standards
• Passion for style, fashion & Paul Smith brand.
• Smart in appearance & individual.
• Interest and knowledge of current trends in music, arts and culture.
• Has initiative; is motivated.
• Flexible and reliable.
• Good team member, helpful, approachable and trustworthy.
For more information on this role, please click on the Job IDescription link below.