We have an exciting opportunity available to join our brand new Paul Smith store based in Berlin. The primary function of this role is to give full and effective supervisory support to the Shop Management. This may involve overseeing a designated department or area of the shop floor as specified by the Shop Manager.
• To be aware of the weekly shop sales targets and to actively work towards achieving these set financial targets.
• To have full product knowledge of items within a specific area and to maintain a high standard of product knowledge throughout the shop.
• To ensure a high level of customer service is maintained at all times.
• To ensure that in liaison with the Shop Manager and Assistant Manager; product training is given to the Retail Sales Staff regarding their specific area and that this training is ongoing throughout the year.
• To ensure that stock quantities are at the desired levels with regards to replenishment and re-ordering.
Essential Experience and Skills Required:
• High grades in German, English and Maths or equivalent, or high level of practical attainment.
• Fluent in spoken and written German to business standards; very high standard of spoken & written English.
• Advanced computer literacy in Excel and Word.
• Previous Supervisory skills within retail/luxury fashion
• Ability to work towards sales targets; to interpret financial data.
• Excellent product knowledge.
• Ability to provide excellent customers service.
• Ability to monitor stock levels.
• Passion for style, fashion & Paul Smith brand.
• Smart in appearance & individual.
• Interest and knowledge of current trends in music, arts and culture.
• Has initiative; is motivated.
• Flexible and reliable.
• Good team member, helpful, approachable and trustworthy.