The primary focus of this role is to work with the Senior Retail & Brand Marketing Executive to grow sales of Paul Smith retail, by planning and executing best-in-class marketing and clients’ initiatives in each market, support development of retail-centred seasonal campaigns and integrate retail in the overall Paul Smith customer experience.
• Work with the Senior Retail & Brand Marketing Executive to develop and implement seasonal marketing plans for Paul Smith Retail, managing the retail budget to meet short and medium term priorities.
• To be pro-active and reactive in the market place, working with the Buying and Retail Departments to promptly plan activities.
• Drive retail marketing innovation, by performing regular competitor analysis and keeping up to date with new retail marketing opportunities.
• Organise and oversee the creation of all deliverables (postcards, seasonal cards, shop opening announcements, event and exhibition) for retail customer events.
• Work with the Senior Executive to ensure clienteling and CRM are a priority in retail.
• Inform and motivate store staff around key products and marketing initiatives through newsletters, training programs and contests.
Essential Experience and Skills Required:
• Educated to a minimum 2.1 level in a Marketing, PR or Business degree or equivalent practical attainment and experience.
• Advanced level in Microsoft Office packages, including Word and Excel.
• Demonstrated retail or trade marketing experience with good practice in CRM.
• Experience of reporting, direct mail development and events management with the ability to interpret financial data quickly and accurately.
• Interest in fashion and knowledge of the international fashion market, the press market, current trends and media.
• A highly self-motivated and helpful individual who has the ability to stay calm under pressure and work to strict deadlines.
• Team worker who can work using their own initiative and is able to build effective working relationships.
• Reliable and trustworthy with confidential information.
• Well presented with individual style confidence and a creative flair.
• Passionate about the Paul Smith brand.
In addition to the annual salary this role attracts -
• A generous Clothing Allowance
• Discretionary discount on PSL goods
• An annual leave entitlement of 28 days, inclusive of Bank Holidays increasing by one day per year up to a maximum of 33 days