The primary focus of this role is to assist the Marketing team with day-to-day responsibilities, especially liaising with International Franchise and Wholesale partners. Assisting the global team with marketing material production, ensuring POS are personalised and distributed promptly. To coordinate and brief graphic requests ensuring that they are produced within deadlines by our in-house department. Working with Senior Marketing team on territory specific projects and market growth.
• Sending out brand information, liaising with the Graphics and Sales team and coordinating artwork production.
• To be responsible for handling all POS orders and shipments.
• To ensure that our external partners report on all marketing activities throughout the season.
• To research competitor brand activities such as advertising campaigns, distribution channels, visual display and customer service in varying locations.
• To assist the Marketing Executives, when required, with reports, events and projects.
• To work on the development of the China/Hong Kong/Greater China region with Senior Marketing team, assisting with research, liaising and communications.
Essential Experience and Skills Required:
• Fluent in both Mandarin and English language both written and verbal.
• 2 A levels or equivalent qualification.
• GCSE Maths and English at C grade or above.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
• Previous administration and project experience in a busy office.
• Ability to analyse and interpret financial data and information quickly and accurately.
• Excellent ability to collate financial information and produce accurate reports.
• Highly organised and efficient with meticulous attention to detail.
• Self-motivated and proactive.
• Keen interest in fashion and the Paul Smith brand.
• Exceptional telephone manner.
• Excellent numerical abilities.
• Able to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
• Highly tuned interpersonal and negotiation skills with clear and concise written and verbal communication.
In addition to the annual salary this role attracts -
• A generous Clothing Allowance
• Discretionary discount on PSL goods
• An annual leave entitlement of 28 days, inclusive of Bank Holidays increasing by one day per year up to a maximum of 33 days