The successful Digital Marketing Assistant will provide support to the Digital Marketing Manager and Digital Marketing team to deliver the digital marketing strategy across all digital channels, including Paid Search, Affiliates, Content Marketing, Email and Social Media.
• To organise the coordination, planning, preparation and logistics of digital marketing shoots and seasonal digital looks each season, liaising with buyers, organising samples, fitting models and stylist.
• Prepare digital marketing campaign communications plans and coordinate execution.
• Support the Digital Marketing Manager and Search Marketing Executive with PPC and SEO requirements.
• Support the Digital Product Marketing Executive with planning and image creation.
• Create and maintain weekly competitor and wholesaler market reports.
• Update and maintain the Paul Smith branded areas of the website
• Support the Digital Marketing Manager and Affiliate & Partnerships Executive on partnership strategy.
• Support the Digital Marketing Manager and Digital Team with booking meeting and arranging appointments.
Essential Experience and Skills Required:
• Educated to minimum level 2.1 in a Marketing, PR or English / Journalism/ Fashion related degree or equivalent practical attainment.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
• Demonstrated experience with web content management, PPC, SEO, Social Media, Affiliate Marketing and Email Marketing.
• Able to interpret, write and use the correct ‘tone of voice’ for online channels.
• Experience preparing and coordinating fashion shoots.
• Demonstrated experience reporting on campaign performance using a web analytics tool.
• Highly tuned interpersonal skills with clear and concise written and verbal skills.
• Systematic and well organised with the ability to prioritise own workload to meet set deadlines.
• Knowledge of the press market, current trends and media, including social media and the Internet.
• Self-motivated, helpful, has the ability to stay calm under pressure
• The ability to be flexible over working hours, for example early starts and late finishes are essential for this role.
In addition to the annual salary this role attracts -
• A generous Clothing Allowance
• Discretionary discount on PSL goods
• An annual leave entitlement of 28 days, inclusive of Bank Holidays increasing by one day per year up to a maximum of 33 days