To provide administrative support to the Maintenance department; you will act as the initial point of contact for the Facilities Helpdesk, schedule PPM works and Health and Safety tasks as required and provide general organisational support to the department.
• To be responsible for the Facilities Helpdesk; responding and updating requests, ascertaining further details and communicating the progress of requests to the relevant users.
• Organise and plan PPM works and Health and Safety tasks ensuring minimal impact to the running of the business.
• Order supplies and materials for the department ensuring optimum costs are attained.
• Process department PO’s, supplier invoices and credit card expenditure completing the necessary documents required.
• Record, update and file maintenance information and documentation as required.
Essential Experience and Skills Required:
• To be educated to GCSE level with a minimum grade C in 5 subjects including Maths and English.
• Competent administrative experience within a busy office environment.
• Previous experience of liaising with external suppliers.
• General knowledge of contracts and agreements.
• Accurate and methodical approach with the ability to prioritise tasks ensuring attention to detail.
• Able to delegate and escalate tasks and problems efficiently.
• Excellent communication skills; able to liaise effectively and build relationships.
• The ability to work on own initiative; be flexible, hardworking and reliable.
• Good listener, able to take instruction and good interpersonal skills.
• Flexibility over working hours is essential for this role.
In addition to the annual salary this role attracts -
• A generous Clothing Allowance
• Discretionary discount on PSL goods
• An annual leave entitlement of 28 days, inclusive of Bank Holidays increasing by one day per year up to a maximum of 33 days