This role requires the successful candidate to act as a single point of contact for the overall management of Retail Price Lists within Paul Smith Ltd. To provide direction and assistance to all departments where necessary in relation to retail pricing and general retail processes and operations.
• Liaise with IT and other departments in relation to the creation of all Retail Price Lists, overseeing the daily management to ensure accuracy and consistency.
• Assist with the creation of all Base Prices Lists within Prima/CBR (Retail PoS) for all relevant currencies.
• Assist the Global Wholesale Teams in relation to the distribution of Seasonal Retail Price Lists.
• Ensure ad-hoc price adjustments are managed accordingly and all items within CBR have associated prices at point of despatch.
• Creation of Seasonal Base Price Lists for use within Outlet stores worldwide ensuring discounts are applied correctly.
• Overall responsibility for the management of all Full Price Sale Reductions and pricing within clearance periods for the Outlets shops worldwide.
• Review and implement improvements to the management of price lists, manage the configuration and set up of Promotions across all Retail stores and assist with the daily maintenance of CRM data.
Essential Experience and Skills Required:
• 2 A-levels or equivalent or practical attainment, GCSE grade C or above in Maths and English.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
• Previous experience of working in a busy office utilising excellent administration skills.
• Previous proven experience of collating detailed reports.
• Highly tuned interpersonal skills with clear and concise written and verbal skills.
• Attentive to detail with excellent communication skills.
• Systematic and well organised with the ability to prioritise own workload to meet set deadlines.
• Flexibility to undertake additional duties as required.
• Flexible over working hours.
In addition to the annual salary this role attracts -
• A generous Clothing Allowance
• Discretionary discount on PSL goods
• An annual leave entitlement of 28 days, inclusive of Bank Holidays increasing by one day per year up to a maximum of 33 days