This exciting opportunity means you will be responsible for accounts reconciliation across all currencies and payment types alongside weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting within analytics software as well as working on new E-Commerce initiatives to support the business on achieving maximum value and efficiency.
• Liaise with relevant account teams to carry out monthly reconciliation across all current online payment methods and currencies.
• Ensure sales are posted to the relevant companies in accounts packages and run checks where necessary.
• Assist with compiling and analysis of weekly and monthly reporting.
• Analyse courier costs and investigate anomalies, as well as assisting with ‘out of stock’ items and investigating each occurrence fully.
• Assist with fraud screening and returns as well as monogramming products when required.
• Investigate issues by analysing data from a range of sources including digital analytics data.
• Ensure all customer data is handled with confidentiality and regular customer communication is maintained.
• Any other related duties, not specified above, as outlined by your Line Manager.
Essential Experience and Skills Required:
• Educated to degree level with a minimum 2.1 degree in business or related area or equivalent qualification.
• Competent at in-putting data and maintaining databases with previous administration experience.
• Advanced computer literacy in Excel, Word and Outlook with effective management of documents, records and information.
• Previous experience of analysing data, producing reports and CIMS Database is desirable.
• Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills.
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
• Ability to work on own initiative.
• A proven ability to work quickly and efficiently, with accuracy and attention to detail.
• Highly numerate with an ability to work to set deadlines within a busy environment.
• Flexible and able to work extended hours over busy periods.
In addition to the annual salary this role attracts -
• A generous Clothing Allowance
• Discretionary discount on PSL goods
• An annual leave entitlement of 28 days, inclusive of Bank Holidays increasing by one day per year up to a maximum of 33 days