Working as part of the E-Commerce Photography Team you will support all areas of photography, videography and retouching of images in Adobe Photoshop, editing videos in Adobe Premiere Pro, up-loading images to the website and image libraries and ensuring existing images on the site are of a consistent high standard.
• Prepare photographic studios and all equipment for the shooting of Ecommerce imagery. Prepare and style products adhering to brand guidelines.
• Using Capture One software, create styles for shoots and process images ready for retouch.
• Photograph products to meet weekly targets and deadlines and ensure sample collections are photographed ahead of the season.
• Produce product and garment videos, adhering to an agreed set of objectives, documenting relevant set-ups and techniques.
• Use Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Premier Pro in the post-production of imagery, retouching to a consistent high standard.
• Monitor the online product imagery, work to set briefs outlined by internal clients and housekeep work efficiently.
• Research current trends within product photography, developing new, more efficient ways of working.
Essential Experience and Skills Required:
• To be educated to degree level with a minimum 2.1 degree in a Photography related subject.
• Advanced user of Adobe Photoshop and Capture One Pro.
• Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
• Competent in product and model photography.
• Experienced in using Apple Mac computer systems and software.
• Experienced in digital retouching and raw/ digital flow.
• Technical knowledge of cameras, lenses and lighting.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Excellent planning, prioritisation and organisational skills to meet deadlines.
• Ability to work on own initiative.
• Attentive to detail, able to work in a team and self-motivated.
• Flexible to work extended hours over busy periods.
In addition to the annual salary this role attracts -
• A generous Clothing Allowance
• Discretionary discount on PSL goods
• An annual leave entitlement of 28 days, inclusive of Bank Holidays increasing by one day per year up to a maximum of 33 days