To assist the management team with achieving sales targets. To develop and maintain excellent client relationships while promoting the brand image, providing excellent customer service at all times and up to date product knowledge.
• To meet and greet all clients and act as a brand ambassador representing Paul Smith Ltd.
• To keep clients up to date with any Paul Smith activity; to ensure they are fully engaged with Paul Smith brand.
• To ensure that you receive and maintain a high level of product knowledge at all times and to consistently share this with your customers.
• To take initiative to build upon the stores clientele book, emailing and keeping in contact with clients on a regular basis inviting to relevant events and keep them aware of any new products.
• Maximising sales at every opportunity to ensure you are meeting and exceeding personal and store targets.
• To ensure visual presentation, store maintenance and housekeeping is kept to the company's desired standard, both on and off the shop floor.
• As a brand ambassador for Paul Smith Ltd, to maintain a good standard of appearance and to undertake to wear clothing allowance as provided by the company.
• Confidently use technology in store such as store tablets to enhance the customer experience and till systems to efficiently process transactions and payments from client.
Essential Experience and Skills Required:
• Minimum 3 GCSE passes or equivalent qualifications or practical attainment.
• Previous experience in retail selling in luxury fashion stores and providing excellent customer service.
• Ability to work towards weekly sales shop targets. Excellent product knowledge. Ability to maintain excellent housekeeping standards.
• Fluent spoken language of Mandarin and English.
• Passion for style, fashion & Paul Smith brand.
• Smart in appearance & individual.
• Interest and knowledge of current trends in music, arts and culture.
• Has initiative; is motivated. Flexible and reliable.
• Good team member, helpful, approachable and trustworthy.
• You must possess legitimate visa to work in the UK until at least January 2019*
*Please indicate the type and the expiry date of the visa at the time of application.
In addition to the annual salary this role attracts-
- A generous Clothing Allowance.
- Uniform Allowance.
- Competitive Sales Commision Scheme
- Discretionary discount on PSL goods.
- Full time role based on 36 hours working week.
- An annual leave entitlement of 28 days, inclusive of Bank Holidays increasing by one day per year up to a maximum of 33 days calculated on a pro-rata basis for part-time roles.
For more information on this role, please click on the Job Description below-