We are currently looking for Temporary Showroom Assistants to work full-time from 10th January to 23rd February 2018 (6 weeks) to assist with the maintenance and visual appearance of the wholesale selling space within our UK showrooms.
• To assist our wholesale customers during their buying appointments.
• Keep the showroom space tidy and organised.
• To support the wholesale sales team where required and assist with all visual aspects of the showroom.
• Ensure the smooth running of the showroom on a daily basis.
Essential Experience and Skills Required:
• To be educated to GCSE level, with a minimum of 5 GCSE’s at grade C or above.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Proven experience of working in a luxury showroom or retail environment.
• Highly tuned inter-personal skills.
• Good spatial awareness and attentive to detail.
• An appreciation of colour and imagery and creative flair in terms of presentation of product.
• Available to work full time hours, Monday to Friday from the 1st November onwards.
• Flexible over hours where necessary.
In addition to the annual salary this role attracts -
• An annual leave entitlement of 28 days, inclusive of Bank Holidays, calculated on a pro-rata basis for part-time roles