Reporting to the IT Helpdesk Manager, the primary focus of this role is to provide 1st and 2nd line systems support and management to resolve user network issues via helpdesk call tracking, direct communication and escalation. The role requires the necessity to travel to various Paul Smith locations to complete installation, support, preventative maintenance and project work as directed. Please note, out of hours support may be required.
• Pro-actively monitor and manage the internal IT Helpdesk applications within the Helpdesk Team.
• To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles.
• Respond to user support requests by providing the necessary support and information to assist with the resolution of their issues.
• Liaise with third party support partners and escalate support issues where necessary.
• Support the Network Services Team with project activity as required.
Essential Experience and Skills Required:
• To be educated to GCSE level with a minimum Grade C in Maths and English.
• ITIL qualification at foundation level is desirable.
• Previous credible experience of working in an IT support / helpdesk role providing IT systems support to resolve user issues.
• Able to support users on both Windows and Apple hardware and software.
• Highly computer literate in Microsoft products.
• The ability to work with people at all levels of the business.
• Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal.
• Excellent telephone manner and proven customer service skills.
• Highly systematic and well organised with the initiative to resolve problems as they arise.
• Able to work to set deadlines.
• Flexible, able to work on a shift basis (including the occasional Saturday) and provide out of hours support when required.
• Able to travel within the UK and internationally when required.
• Full, current driving licence.
In addition to the annual salary this role attracts -
• A generous Clothing Allowance
• Discretionary discount on PSL goods
• An annual leave entitlement of 28 days, inclusive of Bank Holidays increasing by one day per year up to a maximum of 33 days
Previous applicants need not apply.