We are looking for talented and dynamic individuals who are as passionate about our business as we are. We have an exciting opportunity to intern with our Wholesale Ecommerce Team, giving you a really good understanding of how a Wholesale Ecommerce department (CMSAL) runs day to day. Working within an integral part of our company, you will assist with the support and management of key online accounts, whilst also assisting with all other administration duties. Commencing in July 2018. This is an unpaid undergraduate internship; daily lunch and local travel costs will be reimbursed.
• Assist the Wholesale Ecommerce Executive to monitor global PSL wholesale client web activity.
• Support with the production and distribution of seasonal RRP’s for key online accounts.
• Assist with the recording of weekly and monthly sales performance of key accounts.
• Support the Ecommerce Wholesale Executive in the management and maintenance of the Retail Portal.
• Support the Ecommerce Wholesale Executive in the provision of an excellent service to key online accounts.
Essential Experience and Skills Required:
• Currently studying towards a degree in Marketing or a Business related subject.
• Previously attained 2 A Levels or equivalent and a minimum GCSE Grade C or above in Maths and English subjects or equivalent qualifications.
• Intermediate level of computer literacy in Microsoft Office suite.
• Able to produce accurate financial reports.
• Excellent negotiation and inter-personal skills.
• Clear and confident communication skills; both written and verbal.
• Able to plan, organise and prioritise to meet set deadlines.
• Self-motivated, with the ability to stay calm under pressure.
• An interest in fashion and awareness of the international luxury fashion market.
Please note, applicants must verify their student status as part of the application process and also be available from July 2018 onwards for a minimum of 6 months.