We are looking for talented and dynamic individuals who are as passionate about our business as we are. We have an exciting opportunity to intern with our Press Team, giving you a really good understanding of how a Press department runs day to day. Working within an integral part of our company, you will support with the day to day running of the Press department, be responsible for sample coordination for Menswear and Womenswear as well as ensuring the general upkeep and appearance of our Showrooms. Commencing in July 2018. This is an unpaid undergraduate internship; daily lunch and local travel costs will be reimbursed.
• Support with day to day sample trafficking duties; distribution, return and call back of items ensuring they have been returned in the correct condition.
• Maintain and merchandise showroom space to ensure a highly presentable appearance is kept at all times.
• Act as a point of contact for the department answering incoming calls and responding to enquiries and requests in a prompt manner.
• Collect and return retail shop stock as requested.
• Assist with the production of reports and organisation of events and shows as and when required.
• Support with general administrative duties such as; distributing post, photocopying, completing weekly timesheets and ordering stationary for the department.
Essential Experience and Skills Required:
• Currently studying towards a degree in Public Relations or related subject.
• Previously attained 2 A Levels and a minimum GCSE Grade C or above in Maths and English subjects or equivalent qualifications.
• Advanced user of Microsoft Office suite.
• General knowledge of press within the fashion industry; UK and International is preferred.
• Excellent communication skills; both verbal and written.
• Able to plan, organise and prioritise to meet set deadlines.
• Systematic and methodical approach.
• Flexible over working hours and able to travel within the UK.
Please note, applicants must verify their student status as part of the application process and also be available from July 2018 onwards for a minimum of 6 months.