The primary function of this role is to give full and effective supervisory support to the Shop Management. This may involve overseeing a designated department or area of the shop floor as specified by the Shop Manager.
• To be aware of the weekly shop sales targets and to actively work towards achieving these set financial targets.
• To have full product knowledge of items within a specific area and to maintain a high standard of product knowledge throughout the shop.
• To be a brand ambassador and to ensure a high level of customer service is maintained at all times
• To ensure that in liaison with the Shop Manager and Assistant Manager; product training is given to the Retail Sales Staff regarding their specific area and that this training is ongoing throughout the year.
• To drive sales personally and to supervise the sales team, working together to achieve sales targets.
• To collect client data and enter onto the in-house system and leading the team to do so.
Essential Experience and Skills Required:
• Have a minimum 5 GCSE passes, equivalent qualifications or practical attainment.
• Previous Supervisory skills within retail/luxury fashion
• Ability to work towards sales targets; to interpret financial data.
• Excellent product knowledge.
• Ability to provide excellent customers service.
• Ability to monitor stock levels.
• Passion for style, fashion & Paul Smith brand.
• Smart in appearance & individual.
• Interest and knowledge of current trends in music, arts and culture.
• Has initiative; is motivated.
• Flexible and reliable.
• Good team member, helpful, approachable and trustworthy.
In addition to the annual salary this role attracts -
- A generous Clothing Allowance
- Uniform allowance
- Competitive Manager Bonus Scheme
- Discretionary discount on PSL goods
- Full time working week based on 36 hours
- An annual leave entitlement of 28 days, inclusive of Bank Holidays increasing by one day per year up to a maximum of 33 days
For more information on this role, please click on the Job Description below.