Based in our Kean Street Office the primary function of this role is to provide a professional, efficient Reception service for all outside visitors as well as for all Paul Smith staff.
• Answering incoming calls using a switchboard system, screening incoming calls and taking messages and ensuring said messages are delivered to the appropriate persons.
• Being the first point of contact for all visitors and operating the visitor’s book ensuring all visitors sign in and out of the building as well as making sure the reception area is clean, tidy and pleasant.
• Booking meeting rooms, maintaining the meeting room diary and providing refreshments for meetings as and when required.
• Sorting and distributing mail; ensure all out-going mail is collected, sorted and franked ready for collection at the allocated time.
• Preparing all courier parcels/services keeping adequate records that are kept and forwarded to the Distribution department.
Essential Experience and Skills Required:
• 5 GCSEs’ at grade C or above including Maths and English.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
• Competent in use of switchboards.
• Proven experience of Reception duties within a busy environment.
• Excellent administrative and proficient customer service experience.
• Highly tuned interpersonal skills with clear and concise written and verbal skills.
• Highly systematic and well organised with the ability to prioritise own workload to meet set deadlines.
• Excellent telephone manner with a courteous and helpful nature and a flexible approach.
• A friendly, reliable, and outgoing individual who enjoys working with and meeting people.
• Well-presented and smart appearance.
• The ability to be flexible over working hours, for example early starts and late finishes are essential for this role.
In addition to the annual salary this role attracts -
• A generous Clothing Allowance
• Discretionary discount on PSL goods
• An annual leave entitlement of 28 days, inclusive of Bank Holidays increasing by one day per year up to a maximum of 33 days